We have only 102 in stock
- Position pump on horizontal surface or hang it by means of the hook.
- Open pad on the bed. Secure it with end flaps or straps. Air tubes must be at the foot end of the bed.
- Connect air feed tubes to the air outlet on the pad and pump, ensuring that the tubes are not “kinked” or twisted. Allow space for bed rails to drop freely.
- Plug the pump into a suitable electrical power source and switch on. The switch indicator should now illuminate.
- Allow 20 minutes for the pad to inflate fully.
- Cover with a sheet and tuck loosely.
- Please use a pressure adjustable knob to give maximum patient comfort.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.